Ayurvedic Spa Therapies
Ayurvedic foot reflexology is not just application of pressure with the thumb over the various points of feet but it is also a massage of feet in such a manner so that person can relax and enjoy the sensual experience of feet massage. Thumb and finger pressure is used on reflex points of the feet, which stimulates the energy flow to specific organs and structures in the body, assisting them to function better. A sole to soul foot revival.
- It is the best relaxation technique, which calms the mind and improves mental capacity.
- As above stated, it also improves the eyesight.
- It alleviates pain of feet and heels.
- It relieves the tiredness of the feet and improves blood circulation.
- In Ayurveda, it is used to treat various diseases by correcting the current flow with gentle pressure applied over the reflex zones of the feet.
- It aids to restore the natural functions of glands and may be helpful to normalize hormonal levels associated with stress. It increases the secretion of dopamine, which is believed to have relation with stress and depression. Low levels are seen in stressed or depressed people. Therefore, feet reflexology becomes better alternative treatment along with conventional medical therapy.
Indian Head, Neck & Shoulder massage
A nourishing and de-stressing head, neck & shoulder massage that releases deep seated muscular tension. Additionally the natural ayurvedic oils nourish the scalp, promoting hair growth . Helps to alleviate stress and migraine. The head massage induces a state of calm, peace and tranquility and promotes high levels of alertness and concentration.During the Ayurvedic Head Massage, Ayurvedic oil will be kept for a suitable period on the head of an individual.
* a wonderful and beneficial programme for de-stressing the whole body
* an increase of the flow of cerebro-spinal fluids, thus strengthening the nervous system.
* a dispersion of toxins from tense and knotted muscles, improvement of blood circulation in previously congested muscles and helps oxygenate the brain.
* helpful against eyestrain, tinitus, jaw ache and sinusitis, stimulates lymphatic drainage and aids sleep
* it helps to remove the toxins and other side effects caused by the use of dyes, etc.
* the massage has the effect of nourishing the hair roots and prevents excessive hair loss.
For both men and women, old and young, head massage can be the most relaxing treatment and when combined with neck and shoulder treatemnts it will leave the client feeling elated.
Tri-Dosha Ayurvedic Head Massage.
Lower Leg & foot massage )
The lukewarm medicated oil is liberally applied to the feet, including soles, heel , ankle joint and legs.The oil is then rubbed energetically into the whole joint including he bones of the joint and tendon.The massage is done with hands by applying moderate pressure in circular motions. The energy points are massaged with ultimate care to ensure that they are activated. The toxins are elimination of negative energy. The whole massage lasts for about half an hour.
Tri-Dosha Ayurvedic Leg & Foot Massage.
Back, neck & shoulder massage
It combines pressure points massage with the rhythmic sweeping application of warming oils. Ideal for back ache, muscle tension and nourishment to the tissues. This delightful massage along with our luxuriously ayurvedic oils relieves the build-up of tension and leaves you relaxed and calm.
Tri-Dosha Ayurvedic back, neck & shoulder Massage.
Indian Head oil Massage and Full Body Massage
It is full body energy flow massage – an ancient therapy using warm oils and yogic stretches to the joints. This therapy re-establishes healthy flow of energy through the bodies junction and nadis (pathways and channels). Good for relaxation, improving the skin conditions, relieving pain. A beautifully nourishing and rejuvenating experience. Warm herbal oils are used to pacify the doshas, relieve fatigue, provide stamina, promote longevity and nourish all parts of the body. Your body is skilfully massaged to regulate the energy flow and return your body to balance and harmony. For thousands of years massage therapy has been used as a powerful tool in the healing process. The simple gesture of touch has the ability to transform both mental and physical conditions, easing pain and restoring balance to the entire body. The primary aim of this massage is to flush out toxins that accumulate in our bodies due to the stress of everyday living, improper diet, negative emotions which can drain us both physically and mentally. Your experienced therapist will use warm medicated oil and specific strokes relevant to your body’s constitution.
Benefits of Abhyanga
- Promote circulation and stimulate the lymphatic system
- Relieves tightness and stiffness in the body, improves circulation
- Moves the lymph, aiding in detoxification
- Nourishes whole body and stimulates internal organs
- Improves sleep and promotes relaxation
- Eliminates impurities from the body
- Delays ageing, improves complexion and life span
Shiro Dhara (Meditation Therapy) (Ayurvedic forehead warm oil flow masasge treatment)
“Shiro” means head and “dhara” is the continuous flow of a liquid. Relax as warm , herb-infused ayurvedic oil is gently and steadily poured over the forehead in a continuous stream using a special rhythmic swaying movement . This results in a fantastic sense of deep relaxation and inner peace. It is used traditionally for insomnia, memory loss, hormonal imbalance , headaches , mental tension and certain skin diseases. This therapy includes scalp massage and warm herbal oil stream on forehead. A total feeling of wellness, mental clarity and comprehension is experienced in this process. A continuous, rhythmic flow of medicated oil is poured at a specific temperature from a specific height onto the third eye area, inducing an experience of deep relaxation, leaving one in a state of meditation. The warm oil helps to calm the aggravated vata in the nervous system, thus restoring the nervous function and remove feelings of helplessness, hopelessness or that cloudy, dull feeling we sometimes get. Shirodhara creates profound relaxation of the mind and body.
Best if added Shiroabhyanga prior to it.
Best taken a course of 6 treatments once a week and get one for free (prepaid only)
Swedish Full Body Massage
Light to medium pressure, promotes circulation and lymph movement. Good for stress related conditions and chronic pays.
Includes dry skin brushing, cleansing, exfoliation, steam, back massage, mask, tone and mosituring. Good for a deep cleansing treatment. Ideal for cleaning blocked pores and improving skin textures.
An exclusive body and skin enhancing treatment which can be used in isolation to remove dead or dry skin or as a preparation massage, body wraps or tanning treatments. Involved full body exfoliation, following a light body brushing . The treatment is completed with an application of body lotion.
An exclusive body and skin enhancing treatment that can be used in isolation to remove dead or dry skin or as a preparation for a massage, body wraps or tanning treatments. Involves full-exfoliation and the treatment is completed with an application of body lotion.