Ayurvedic Spa Therapies
Detox Foot Reflexology
Ayurvedic foot reflexology is not just application of pressure with the thumb over the various points of feet but it is also a massage of feet in such a manner so that person can relax and enjoy the sensual experience of feet massage. Thumb and finger pressure is used on reflex points of the feet, which stimulates the energy flow to specific organs and structures in the body, assisting them to function better. A sole to soul foot revival.
- It is the best relaxation technique, which calms the mind and improves mental capacity.
- As above stated, it also improves the eyesight.
- It alleviates pain of feet and heels.
- It relieves the tiredness of the feet and improves blood circulation.
- In Ayurveda, it is used to treat various diseases by correcting the current flow with gentle pressure applied over the reflex zones of the feet.
- It aids to restore the natural functions of glands and may be helpful to normalize hormonal levels associated with stress. It increases the secretion of dopamine, which is believed to have relation with stress and depression. Low levels are seen in stressed or depressed people. Therefore, feet reflexology becomes better alternative treatment along with conventional medical therapy.
Relaxing Indian Head oil Massage
A nourishing and de-stressing head, neck & shoulder massage that releases deep seated muscular tension. Additionally the natural ayurvedic oils nourish the scalp, promoting hair growth . Helps to alleviate stress and migraine. The head massage induces a state of calm, peace and tranquility and promotes high levels of alertness and concentration.During the Ayurvedic Head Massage, Ayurvedic oil will be kept for a suitable period on the head of an individual.
* a wonderful and beneficial programme for de-stressing the whole body
* an increase of the flow of cerebro-spinal fluids, thus strengthening the nervous system.
* a dispersion of toxins from tense and knotted muscles, improvement of blood circulation in previously congested muscles and helps oxygenate the brain.
* helpful against eyestrain, tinitus, jaw ache and sinusitis, stimulates lymphatic drainage and aids sleep
* it helps to remove the toxins and other side effects caused by the use of dyes, etc.
* the massage has the effect of nourishing the hair roots and prevents excessive hair loss.
For both men and women, old and young, head massage can be the most relaxing treatment and when combined with neck and shoulder treatemnts it will leave the client feeling elated.
Detox Lower Leg & Foot Massage
The lukewarm medicated oil is liberally applied to the feet, including soles, heel , ankle joint and legs.The oil is then rubbed energetically into the whole joint including he bones of the joint and tendon.The massage is done with hands by applying moderate pressure in circular motions. The energy points are massaged with ultimate care to ensure that they are activated. The toxins are elimination of negative energy. The whole massage lasts for about half an hour.
Tri-Dosha Ayurvedic Lower Leg & Foot Massage.
Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
It combines pressure points massage with the rhythmic sweeping application of warming oils. Ideal for back ache, muscle tension and nourishment to the tissues. This delightful massage along with our luxuriously ayurvedic oils relieves the build-up of tension and leaves you relaxed and calm.
Tri-Dosha Ayurvedic back, neck & shoulder Massage.
Swedish Full Body Massage
Light to medium pressure, promotes circulation and lymph movement. Good for stress related conditions and chronic pays.
Indian head oil massage and Full Body Massage
It is full body energy flow massage – an ancient therapy using warm oils and yogic stretches to the joints . This therapy re-establishes healthy flow pf energy through the bodies junction and nadis (pathways and channels).
Good for release of stress and anxiety , detoxification, fatigue, deep relaxation, improving the skin conditions, relieving pain.
Includes cleansing, exfoliation, steam, back massage, Pack and hydration. Good for a deep cleansing treatment. Ideal for cleaning blocked pores and improving skin textures.
An exclusive body and skin enhancing treatment which can be used in isolation to remove dead or dry skin or as a preparation for tanning treatments. Involved full body exfoliation, following a light body brushing . The treatment is completed with an application of body lotion.
An exclusive body and skin enhancing treatment that can be used in isolation to remove dead or dry skin or as a preparation for a massage, body wraps or tanning treatments. Involves full-exfoliation and the treatment is completed with an application of body lotion.